RSVP is sponsored by the Western Montana Area VI Agency on Aging.
Click here for information on the many services provided for seniors through the agency.
The Retired & Senior Volunteer Program, RSVP, provides persons 55 and older the opportunity to apply their life experiences to meet critical community needs. RSVP has operated across the nation since 1971. In 2013 over 6,500 senior volunteers served at 1,100 locations throughout Montana.. Both long-term and short-term opportunities are available.
Volunteers with RSVP serve a diverse range of non-profit organizations, public agencies, and faith-based groups. Among other activities, they mentor youth, organize neighborhood watch programs, help with blood drives and immunization clinics, visit the home bound, support Veteran's projects and lend their business skills to community groups that provide needed social services.
- There is no cost for either the Host Sites who utilize volunteer services or to the Volunteers themselves.
- RSVP works with both Sites and Volunteers to insure a satisfying experience for all.
- RSVP volunteers choose how and where they want to serve - from once-in-awhile to a regular weekly schedule.
- Volunteers have the option of serving at multiple sites, projects, and/or events.
- Free supplemental accident and liability insurance when on duty.
Click on your county from the list below for Contact information and Volunteer Opportunities in your area.
Colleen Murphy Southwick
Send us your feedback about our site, the RSVP program or any suggestions or questions you may have regarding RSVP.
RSVP Area VI ~ All Rights Reserved
Click here for information on Senior Corps programs across Montana including RSVP, Foster Grandparents, and Senior Companions
401 West Main
Hamilton, MT 59840
Monday & Wednesday - 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 1pm - 5pm
Lake County & Flathead Reservation
110 Main Street, Suite #5
Polson, MT 59860
Open: M - T - W 8 to 5
Mineral & Sanders Counties
Hours By Appointment
Libby Senior Center
206 E. 2nd
Open: 1st & 4th Thursday 11:00-2:00 and By Appointment